Here i tried to recreate the sound of the Marshall© JCM900 1960 CAB equipped with Celestion© G12T-75 speakers. This cab is the alltime standard for rock tones.
- 2k - Based on a Audio Technica© mb2k
- 7b - Based on a Shure© sm7b
- 52 - Based on a Oktava© 52-02
- 57 - Based on a Shure© sm57
- 87 - Based on a Beyerdynamic© Opus 87
- 112 - Based on a AKG© D112
- 160 - Based on a Beyerdynamic©m160
- 193- Based on a Neumann©TLM193
- Colibri - Based on a BLUE© Hummingbird
- MID - Speaker conversion to a mic, only mids here!
- MM - Based on a Beyerdynamic© MM1
- Phone - Is based on a Wasaphone© Signalman
- 6 - Is based on the famous Schoeps© cmc6 mic
- 441 - Is based on the famous Sennheiser mic©
All sounds are miced at the acoustic center of the speaker. This is where the speaker sounds like it should other positions can sound cool but this is more accurate and well balanced.
- -Blank- = This is just the normal version
- Tilt = Here a Tilt-EQ is applied to the IR tha makes the IR brighter without loossing the original tone of the speaker