Here i tried to recreate the sound of the Fender© 57 Deluxe© cab. It was equipped with Jensen P12Q speaker. This tone is very balanced and great for Rock and Stoner Rock.
It was miced in the FRONT (FR) and in the BACK (BK)
- 2k - Based on a Audio Technica© mb2k
- 7b - Based on a Shure© sm7b
- 52 - Based on a Oktava© 52-02
- 57 - Based on a Shure© sm57
- 112 - Based on a AKG© D112
- 160 - Based on a Beyerdynamic©m160
- 193 - Based on a Neumann©TLM193
- Colibri - Based on a BLUE© Hummingbird
- Midboost - Speaker conversion to a mic, only mids here!
- MM - Based on a Beyerdynamic© MM1
- 87 - Is based on the Beyerdynamic© Opus 87
- Phone - Is based on the Wasaphone© Signalman
- XL - Is based on the Rode© nt4 mic
All sounds are miced at the acoustic center of the speaker. This is where the speaker sounds like it should other positions can sound cool but this is more accurate and well balanced.
- -Blank- = This is just the normal version
- Tilt = Here a Tilt-EQ is applied to the IR tha makes the IR brighter without loossing the original tone of the speaker
- Front (FR) and BACK (BK) - mix the IRs from the front the the ones from the back to get a rich tone!