Here i tried to recreate the sound of the Engl© E212VH Pro BK equipped with Celestion© Vintage 30 speakers. This cab is made for metal. Good bass, less low and core mids then other speakers and aggressive highmids. The vintage 30 speakers are the first choice for many guitar players out there and the heavy and sturdy design of the Engl© cab is a very good match.
- 2k - Based on a Audio Technica© mb2k
- 7b - Based on a Shure© sm7b
- 52 - Based on a Oktava© 52-02
- 57 - Based on a Shure© sm57
- 112 - Based on a AKG© D112
- 160 - Based on a Beyerdynamic©
- m160 193 - Based on a Neumann©
- TLM193 Colibri - Based on a BLUE© Hummingbird
- Midboost - Speaker conversion to a mic, only mids here!
- MM - Based on a Beyerdynamic© MM1
The Files are delivered in 44.1 kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz .wav and converted to .kipr to use with a Kemper© Profiling Amp the files are also not truncated!
*All product names and company names are trademarks of each respective holders. The Bommel GbR is not associated or affiliated therewith. These product names are used solely for purpose of identifying the specific products that have been used to create Kemper profiles or impulse responses.
All sounds are miced at the acoustic center of the speaker. This is where the speaker sounds like it should other positions can sound cool but this is more accurate and well balanced.
- -Blank- = This is just the normal version
- Tilt = Here a Tilt-EQ is applied to the IR tha makes the IR brighter without loossing the original tone of the speaker
- Linear = The frequencies between the resonance frequency and the highest frequency that the speaker accurately plays are linearized with a 32band eq. This is a unique way to make all notes of your solo playing equally loud. So if the notes are not equally loud, it is either your playing or your amp settings, the cab will cause no problems.