The magma is a 1x15 custom basscab. Not overly bright but the right amount of attack and mids to give you a punch in your stomach. It sounds great with Distortion but has enough highs for occasional slapping
- 2k - Based on a Audio Technica© mb2k
- 7b - Based on a Shure© sm7b
- 52 - Based on a Oktava© 52-02
- 57 - Based on a Shure© sm57
- 112 - Based on a AKG© D112
- 160 - Based on a Beyerdynamic© m160
- 193 - Based on a Neumann© TLM193
- Colibri - Based on a BLUE© Hummingbird
- Midboost - Speaker conversion to a mic, only mids here!
- MM - Based on a Beyerdynamic© MM1
- o87 - Based on a Beyerdynamic© opus 87
The Files are delivered in 44.1 kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz .wav and converted to .kipr to use with a Kemper© Profiling Amp the files are also not truncated!
*All product names and company names are trademarks of each respective holders. The Bommel GbR is not associated or affiliated therewith. These product names are used solely for purpose of identifying the specific products that have been used to create Kemper profiles or impulse responses.
All sounds are miced at the acoustic center of the speaker and there are 3 Versions offered
- -Blank- = This is just the normal version
- Tilt = Here a Tilt-EQ is applied to the IR tha makes the IR brighter without loossing the original tone of the speaker
- Linear = The frequencies between the resonance frequency and the highest frequency that the speaker accurately plays are linearized with a 32band eq. This is a unique way to make all notes of your solo playing equally loud. So if the notes are not equally loud, it is either your playing or your amp settings, the cab will cause no problems.