Here i tried to recreate the sound of the Marshall© JCM800© Bass Series 2x15cab. I miced the speakers and the bassport to mix in extra "OOMPH"...guess what this is perfect for.
- 2k - Based on a Audio Technica© mb2k
- 7b - Based on a Shure© sm7b
- 52 - Based on a Oktava© 52-02
- 57 - Based on a Shure© sm57
- 112 - Based on a AKG© D112
- 160 - Based on a Beyerdynamic©m160
- 193 - Based on a Neumann©TLM193
- Colibri - Based on a BLUE© Hummingbird
- Midboost - Speaker conversion to a mic, only mids here!
- MM - Based on a Beyerdynamic© MM1
- 87 - Is based on the Beyerdynamic© Opus 87
- Phone - Is based on the Wasaphone© Signalman
- XL - Is based on the Rode© nt4 mic
All sounds are miced at the acoustic center of the speaker. This is where the speaker sounds like it should other positions can sound cool but this is more accurate and well balanced.
- -Blank- = This is just the normal version
- Tilt = Here a Tilt-EQ is applied to the IR tha makes the IR brighter without loossing the original tone of the speaker
- XY and Jecklin Disk = use them for you room recreation, XY offers great mono compatibility but sounds wider than using the same IRs. The Jecklin disk colors more but has a even greater separation.
- BP - The miced bassport offers you the possibility to mix in extra "OOOMPH"