Here i tried to recreate the sound of the MESA© Rectifier© Standard 4x12 equipped with Celestion© Vintage 30 speakers. This cab is made for metal. Tight, less low and core mids then other speakers and aggressive highmids. The vintage 30 speakers are the first choice for many guitar players out there and the ultraheavy and sturdy design of the MESA© cab is a very good match. Wanna "CHUG" or "DJENT"? Try this one!
- 2k - Based on a Audio Technica© mb2k
- 7b - Based on a Shure© sm7b
- 52 - Based on a Oktava© 52-02
- 57 - Based on a Shure© sm57
- 112 - Based on a AKG© D112
- 160 - Based on a Beyerdynamic©m160
- 193 - Based on a Neumann©TLM193
- Colibri - Based on a BLUE© Hummingbird
- Midboost - Speaker conversion to a mic, only mids here!
- MM - Based on a Beyerdynamic© MM1
- 87 - Is based on the Beyerdynamic© Opus 87
- Phone - Is based on the Wasaphone© Signalman
- XL - Is based on the Rode© nt4 mic
All sounds are miced at the acoustic center of the speaker. This is where the speaker sounds like it should other positions can sound cool but this is more accurate and well balanced.
- -Blank- = This is just the normal version
- Tilt = Here a Tilt-EQ is applied to the IR tha makes the IR brighter without loossing the original tone of the speaker
- XY and Jecklin Disk = use them for you room recreation, XY offers great mono compatibility but sounds wider than using the same IRs. The Jecklin disk colors more but has a even greater separation.